The Jumble Shop is a major mission of our church to our community.
Opened in April of 1957, the Jumble Shop has been in continuous operation for nearly 60 years. It offers good, used clothing, accessories, and household items to the community at modest prices. Items for sale are donated by members of the congregation and the community.
The Jumble Shop is currently located on River Road. It is open Wednesdays from 1 pm to 4pm and Saturdays from 1 pm to 3 pm. Everyone in the Jumble Shop is a volunteer, and the shop is managed by the Women’s Fellowship.
The stated purposes of the Jumble Shop (the name is taken from early thrift shops in England) are the following:
- To serve as a real mission to our community, providing clothing and other items for those who truly need this service.
- To bring revenue to our church.
- To keep our congregation working in harmony to provide a real service to the community.
- To help keep our closets and homes cleared of unused items while helping others.
To keep up with the latest Jumble Shop news and special sales, like The Jumble Shop on Facebook.